Delicious Library internal date format?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Kerry Maxwell
    Participant

An OS update finally killed Delicious Library, but luckily I’ve been backing up my data to Tap Forms for years. Except that is is for a backlog of about 100 items that I’m now in the process of extracting from Delicious Library’s internal SQL database. The only remaining sticking point is the date format in the SQL is in a form I don’t understand. When I was able to export to CSV from Delicious Library a given date might be exported as (2015-12-06 16:22:21 +0000) which imported as is into my Tap Forms database, but that same cell value in the SQL database is formatted as (471111741.731133). If anyone can make sense of this and tip me on a way to manipulate the value in Excel or Tap Forms I’d appreciate it.

December 16, 2022 at 1:08 AM #48492

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Kerry,

That looks like an Excel formatted date.

Try the Excel Date Formatter on the Import Records screen to see if that works. You won’t know until after the records are imported. So you could experiment by importing into an empty document first to see how it goes.

Thanks,

Brendan

December 16, 2022 at 7:39 AM #48494

Kerry Maxwell
    Participant

Thanks for the tip. I’ve already tweezed and extracted what I need from the internal SQL database DL uses and have it in excel, so I’ll have try some kind of date conversion on that column.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.