Default font size for Notes field

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt C
    Participant

Is there way to set the default font size for the Notes field? I’m creating records on a mac but viewing them on an iPhone. So I need to set a font size that’s readable on the smaller screen.

My Note field seems to default to a size of 13, which is too small for me to see clearly on the phone screen.

Thanks

April 3, 2022 at 8:44 PM #47058

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

If you’re using a custom layout for your Note field, then go into the Layout Edit mode, select your Note field, then set the font style you’d like.

Then when you create a new record and enter the data into your custom layout’s Note field, Tap Forms will start using the font you set.

For the Default Layout, whatever the last font is that you had selected from the font inspector bar should be the one used for new records.

April 8, 2022 at 11:14 AM #47069

Rob Taylor
    Participant

Brendan,
    Does the field then get updated for all the entries or do you have to do that manually?

Rob

April 11, 2022 at 10:49 PM #47083

Brendan
    Keymaster

It depends if you’ve enabled the Plain Text Note option.

If you are using rich text notes where you can have different fonts, colours, styles, etc. for each character in a Note field, then you’ll have to use the Default Layout and click the Note field and then click the Apply Style to All Records option.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.