Data in text field random moves to the far right

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Data in text field random moves to the far right

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

sweejin
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

How are ya. I’ve had this problem for maybe 4 years or more….? For short one-sentence or single-word form entries, they appear randomly appear at the far right. They only appear in the saved mode, not in the editing mode. So, when I save click ‘Edit’ and ‘Save’, it will correct and go back to the far left.

But a short while, switching to other records, and going back, it randomly appears again.

What’s bizarre about all of this, even when I’m going back and forth over different records from across all of my forms list in non-edit mode, they all do this random far-right and far-left with no particular pattern. Like record A will do a right right left, then record B is right right right, record C will be left right right. Then when I click them again, all of them will have a different pattern; for example A – left right left, B – right left right, C – right left left. And this applies to all of my records.

Sorry I’m not explaining myself well. I included two photos.

I’ve tried re-installing Tap Forms, and I am able to replicate the problem. I also appeared on my old MacBook.

Do you have others experiencing similar problem? I did a search but couldn’t find a thread that’s relevant.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    May 2, 2020 at 10:13 PM #40427

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Sweejin,

Would you be able to send me a sample archive that demonstrates this issue? Email to support@tapforms.com.

I think I may have seen it once or twice in the past few years, but never as often as you’ve seen it.

Thanks,

Brendan

May 3, 2020 at 5:57 AM #40431

sweejin
    Participant

Hey Brendan,

Thank you for replying so quickly. I chose a form list which was the least embarrassing to export as a sample archive, haha. I just emailed it to you.

Best wishes,

Swee Jin

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.