Christmas Day Suggestions!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

tonyt
    Participant

Hi Brendan
    How about:
    1 User defined path for manual backups in TF preferences. My manual backups seem to loose focus and I have to navigate to the right folder each time.
    2 Visible grid and / or dragable guides ( a la Photo Shop ) as aligning items is VERY tricky, especially when test size has been enlarged and the bounding boxes have to be manually re sized to show the text. I’m never sure I have sized them to the same degree ( for appearance sake only ) – also for vertical and horizontal alignment.
    3 In layout view where there are MANY layers in some of my layouts – if the playout needs changing and I have locked the layers, could we have a lock / unlock ALL button – to save having to manually unlock 30+ layers?
    Happy Xmas
    Tony

December 25, 2013 at 1:54 PM #8480

Brendan
    Keymaster

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the feature suggestions.

1. I’ll see if there’s a way I can get Tap Forms to remember the last location you saved your backup to.

2. I find it much easier to size and position objects on screen when you have Snap to Grid turned on. Also you can use the Layout -> Size Objects menu to tell Tap Forms to make the selected objects the same width and same height if you like.

I would like to have horizontal and vertical guides that display automatically as you move objects around. It’s on my goals list.

3. Good suggestion about the lock/unlock all function.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.