Can't Save

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Dupe24
    Participant

Most of the fields don’t activate the SAVE button, so I cannot save anything.

If I put a note, can’t save

Time/date can’t save

Number can’t save

However if I do a drawing I can

It’s very annoying! Is this a bug or what?

April 9, 2011 at 2:54 PM #4560

Dupe24
    Participant

Oh and I also tried to do a map location … Can’t save!

April 9, 2011 at 2:56 PM #4561

Dupe24
    Participant

Oh ya and where it says “enter a value” It won’t let me enter anything or click in it or anything it’s just a dead box that says enter a value…

April 9, 2011 at 3:04 PM #4562

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Dupe24,

These are symptoms of using a pirated copy of Tap Forms. Did you pay for Tap Forms or did you download a cracked version?

To get full functionality you’ll need to delete your pirated copy and purchase a legal copy from the App Store.

Thanks,

Brendan

August 1, 2012 at 8:09 PM #5268

vmchicola
    Participant

Brendan, I just paid for and downloaded, from the App Store, Tap Forms HD.

I do not have a save button.

I have been emailing you recently about problems I have been having.

Another problem is: I click Records, Loyalty Cards, the box with the arrow flying out of it, customize form, edit ICON, shopping cart ICON…………….no save, what now? If I click on forms, it crashes and goes to my home page. My Records button has changed to Forms.

My other data that I am trying to edit is still not staying in the record.

August 1, 2012 at 8:16 PM #5269

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Vicki,

On the iPad version when you enter in data into any of the fields, there generally isn’t a save button. You simply need to tap the Next button the keyboard or tap away from the field to have the data saved.

I’m not sure why it’s crashing for you when you click on Forms.

Can you please send me a crash log?

There is information here about how to get the crash logs:

http://aplus.rs/apple/how-to-find-crash-logs-for-iphone-applications-on-mac-vista-and-xp/

So after you type into a field and then leave the field the data disappears? I’m just trying to get an understanding of the exact steps you’re using which is causing your data to disappear.

I have Tap Forms 3.0 coming out soon, so whatever problems you are having I’m hoping will be resolved with version 3.0.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.