bento conversion

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Jon Blackman
    Participant

I just purchased Tap Forms. My prior data was primarily in simple lists and I have one database with multiple collections. Does Tap Forms support either of these concepts, as I do not see either anywhere in the product or in my import. Also I do not have my music files – connections to iTunes. This seems like a nice product, but probably not much use to me without this functionality.

December 22, 2013 at 7:41 PM #8402

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Jon,

Tap Forms won’t import your collections (i.e. saved searches), but you can re-create many of them inside Tap Forms by using the advanced search function. You can save your searches for later retrieval.

Tap Forms has a File Attachment field that you can attach multiple files to of any type, including music files.

Thanks!

Brendan

December 22, 2013 at 9:59 PM #8405

Jon Blackman
    Participant

Thanks, but you still do not have a simple list datatype do you? I need an expandable spreadsheet grid as one datatype and a number of other text fields. Think of each record as a song in an exercise program with choreography notes, and I want to mix and match the songs, like a playlist, to create different workouts. Bento does this quite well. Is there a way to create a 6 x 20 grid as a single datatype?

December 22, 2013 at 10:26 PM #8407

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Jon,

No, sorry. Tap Forms doesn’t have a Simple List spreadsheet like field type.

December 23, 2013 at 4:28 PM #8443

Jon Blackman
    Participant

No problem. I was able to simulate columns in the Note field using tabs, and adding a keyword field allows easy filtering. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.