Apple Watch – List limit

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Justin Allen
    Participant

I have an issue where I have 60 records in a database however only a total of 40 will had on the Apple Watch. The file is created on the Mac and transferred to the iPhone. 60 records transfer to the iPhone however there is only an option to view 40 of them the Apple Watch.

On the Apple Watch it opens the file and when you scroll to the bottom it says “load 20 more” It loads 20 more records (not duplicates of the 1st 20) and then I have 40 of the 60 on the watch. At the end of the 40 it does not give me an option to load the rest of the file.

Is there a way to see all of the records in the file?

Part 2 of this issue is that it loads the records every time I open the file, requiring me to scroll all the way to the bottom to load 20 more. I would expect the entire file to load once if possible.

Thanks for looking at this and letting me know if it can be addressed.

Justin

October 28, 2018 at 6:43 PM #31477

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Justin,

I’ll have to look into this to figure out why the Show More button isn’t showing for the rest of the list.

Thanks,

Brendan

October 29, 2018 at 5:48 PM #31488

Justin Allen
    Participant

Thanks Brendan.

October 29, 2018 at 9:41 PM #31489

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Justin,

I fixed this issue today. The next update will have the fix.

Thanks for reporting it!

Brendan

October 30, 2018 at 7:03 PM #31502

Justin Allen
    Participant

Thank you Brendan for fixing this so quickly. I’ll look for the next update.

November 6, 2018 at 6:46 PM #31674

Justin Allen
    Participant

Just downloaded the update and this issue is resolved for me. Thanks and I’ll look for a new way to create an issue :p

November 6, 2018 at 9:20 PM #31679

Brendan
    Keymaster

Excellent! Thanks for confirming the fix.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.