Latest TF 5, do I need to de-register old machine

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Latest TF 5, do I need to de-register old machine

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

tonyt
    Participant

Hi
    I am about to do a clean set up of my new machine. Do I need to de-register my old machine once all is good on the new machine. Also, what is the best way to go about including the new machine in my iCloud sync setup?
    I currently sync my iMac, MB Pro, iPad and iPhone.
    Many thanks…

August 5, 2022 at 10:24 AM #47717

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,

Yes. If you’re using the direct download version of Tap Forms and you see “Tap Forms Mac 5” in the menubar with a License… function under that, then you should deactivate Tap Forms if you’re going to be using it on a new machine and will not be using it on the old machine. The same goes if you’re going to wipe clean the same machine and re-install the operating system.

Thanks,

Brendan

August 6, 2022 at 4:56 AM #47723

tonyt
    Participant

Thanks Brendan
    Am I OK to just use send document to new machine from my old machine and turn on icloud sync on the new machine then deregister the old machine, or do i have to go through some sort of start from scratch procedure? If so, can you point me in the right direction… previous instructions maybe? I know I have asked before, but when I searched my previous posts, only the first page showed up and earlier posts were not available?
    Many thanks
    Cheers…

August 6, 2022 at 11:27 PM #47730

Brendan
    Keymaster

Just use the Send Document function to send a copy of each document to your other Mac.

Or use Air Drop or whatever other method you would use to send a file from one Mac to another.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.