Good Day Tap Forms Customers and Visitors,
I wanted to give you a sneak peek at what I've been working on for the Mac version of Tap Forms these past few months. I have submitted version 3.0 to the Mac App Store for review, so hopefully it won't be too much longer before you get this version in your hands.
Here's What's New:
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite compatibility (the current 2.2.3 version is also compatible with Yosemite, but this one was developed on Yosemite so it's even more compatible).
- All new look and feel.
- Live form template editing with the much more convenient form, field, and layout inspector panels.
- New Label printing engine which includes more then 1000 Avery® label templates.
- Customize your own labels and print one record repeating or multiple records per page. Great for business cards, product labels, or address labels.
- Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
- Enhanced calculation field type with support for returning a Number, Text, or Date value. Makes it easy to return a future date based on a calculation or even have Tap Forms join the contents of one or more fields together into a single field.
- Zoom in or out on custom layouts.
- Customizable toolbar.
- Bento template importer will now import Address and Location field types.
- Import and export Excel Workbook XLSX files.
- Minimum operating system version required is OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
Tap Forms Mac 3.0 Screenshots:
So there you have it. The all new Tap Forms Mac 3.0.
So how much will it cost you for the upgrade? Have I ever asked you to pay for an upgrade before? Nope. And I'm not starting now.
Tap Forms Mac 3.0 will be a
for all current Tap Forms Mac customers.
However, I will be raising the new purchase price to $34.99 USD, so if you want to save $5.00 then now might be a good time to head on over to the Mac App Store:
I hope you enjoy this most excellent new version of Tap Forms for your Mac.