What's new in this version?
- Fixed backup & restore crash for positive GMT time zones
- Fixed export spinning forever issue some users had
- Fixed import crash issue some users had
- Fixed FTP directory listing issue with Japanese region format
- Fixed FTP directory listing issue with FireFTP
- Reduced memory usage during CSV import which means you can import larger files.
- Added Import & Export Settings to control file encoding, line endings, and date formats
- Importing CSV no longer requires you to have to define all the fields in the form first.
- Header row in CSV file can now be used to specify the field types that are being imported. See new help screen (available on the Import File screen) for more information.
- Field types can now be changed even after you have data in the fields. For example, change a Text field to a Note field if you need more room.
- New Index on right side of list view when first field type of form is Text.
- Records grouped by first character of field value just like in Contacts app.
- Adjusted font colour of values on Edit Record screen to make it a little darker which makes it a little easier to read.
Note: User Interface Only - default forms database still in English for now
- more languages coming soon! If you'd like to volunteer to localize Tap Forms to your language, please contact email@example.com