I have been creating a inspection checklist. within the form it has a section heading such as “Bathtub/surround” and then a few checklist items such as “stained/rusted”, “stopper missing” and “needs caulk”.
I am still in the process of building the form so it isn’t finished but I have run into a problem with the form displaying many of the last section headings and checklist fields. Also it is not placing a couple of the checklist items under the correct section heading. However when I email myself a copy of the record, all of the section headings and checklist fields show up. I ran each of the maintenance items in Tapforms but made no difference.
I started building the form in the free version but have since purchased the full version hoping that was part of the problem. it doesn’t work in either.